Important (and Awesome!) Changes to Kroger Giving Program
Since 2011, Friends of the Cheat has participated in Kroger’s community giving program. We are excited to announce that the Gift Card method (Kroger Cares) has been eliminated and a much more user-friendly program has been instated. It is now easier than ever to give back to FOC just by buying groceries and gas like you usually do! For every $1 you spend, FOC gets $0.05 back. Therefore, $100 in groceries = $5 to FOC…and these rewards can add up fast!
You need a Kroger Plus card to enroll in the program. Friends of the Cheat’s organizational ID is 83139.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com with your Kroger Plus card on hand. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter FOC’s number 83139 or name and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.