Since 2011, Friends of the Cheat has participated in Kroger’s community giving program. We are excited to announce that the Gift Card method (Kroger Cares) has been eliminated and a much more user-friendly program has been instated. It is now easier than ever to give back to FOC just by buying groceries and gas like you usually do! For every $1 you spend, FOC gets $0.05 back. Therefore, $100 in groceries = $5 to FOC…and these rewards can add up fast!
You need a Kroger Plus card to enroll in the program. Friends of the Cheat’s organizational ID is 83139.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com with your Kroger Plus card on hand. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter FOC’s number 83139 or name and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.